Got a BNO coming up? Planning that outfit comes first, but every girl knows that a fire face completes any look. Planning that beaut beat down not only saves you a lil time on the night, it helps you sort all those finishing touches like what accessories to pair with your ‘fit. Are you one of those girls who always goes for the same look time and time again? It’s time to switch it up and experiment with some gorj new looks. Who better to take inspo from than your fave celebs! Steal their style and rock some of their best looks for a face that really turns heads.
Kim K is the queen of smoky eyes, heavy contour and a nude lip, so seeing her experiment with a new look totally inspires us to as well! This sultry makeup features a pink blush, red lip and natural brown eyes with fluttery lashes. Kimmy gives the contouring a break and opts for some colour on her cheeks to highlight that amaze bone structure. If you’re not that confident with makeup, this is the perf look for you to try.
- Start by priming your face and applying your foundation with a clean brush. Choose a concealer that’s a few shades lighter than your foundation, apply under the eyes, in between the brows and down the nose. Blend with a beauty blender.
- Set your face with some powder, paying attention to under the eyes and any other areas where you tend to get oily.
- Sweep some pink blusher across your cheeks, focusing on the apple of your cheeks.
- Brush through your eyebrows and apply some brown eyeshadow to frame them with an angled brush. If your brows tend to be unruly, apply some clear brow gel. Pat an eyeshadow primer across your lids.
- Choose a light brown and a chocolate brown eyeshadow, sweep the light brown across the whole eyelid in a windscreen wiper motion. Pat the darker shade in the corner in a ‘C’ shape. Blend the ‘C’ out and apply the darker shade under the eye, blending as you apply.
- Finish the look with red lipstick applied carefully to highlight the cupids bow for total Kim K vibes!
This is a stunning look that’s made for a classic white dress like the Savannah.
Rihanna is known for standout statement makeup looks and this metallic look is a total must-have. The stunning warm tones on her eyes and cheeks contrast with the cool metallic tone on her lips. This look is ideal for a squad bar crawl, stand out in every spot you head to. Up your make-up game and try this metallic makeup on your next night out.
- Start by choosing a dewy foundation and sweeping it across your face with a clean brush. Apply some liquid highlighter across your cheekbones and down your nose for a lit from within look.
- If you have oilier skin, set with some translucent powder. Sweep a warm, red toned blusher across your cheeks and blend in some bronzer through the cheekbones and across the forehead.
- Sweep the bronzer shade across your eyelids in a windscreen wiper motion and pat a metallic cream eyeshadow on the lid. Apply a metallic pigment on top, choosing a colour that goes with your outfit. Finish the eyes with a flick of liner and falsies.
- Make sure your lips are even with a lip scrub before applying any product. Choose a metallic lipstick or liquid lipstick and apply evenly.
This look is made for a snake print ‘fit, why not try the Tasha to steal Riri’s amaze style.
Lauren looks like a total glowing goddess with this gold makeup, we’re totally obsessed! This dark brown smokey eye and highlighted look is amazing for a night out and will get your drinks served extra fast. Steal her look with these simple steps.
- Start by prepping the skin with lots of moisturiser for a healthy glow. Top with primer to keep your look lasting all night then apply your foundation.
- Use a concealer a few shades lighter than your skin and apply under the eyes, in between the brows, down the nose and in the centre of the chin. Apply a liquid highlighter in a bright gold shade across the cheekbones, down the nose and on your cupids bow.
- Sweep a matte bronzer across the cheekbones, forehead and contour down the sides of the nose.
- Frame your brows with a brow pomade applied with an angled brush and sweep some brown brow gel over them to set in place.
- Apply eyeshadow primer then sweep a caramel brown colour across the lid in a windscreen wiper motion, sweeping it out to form a cat eye. Apply the same colour under the eye, blending as you go. Choose a darker brown shade, pat it on then blend out the edges to create a brown smokey eye. Tap a little gold highlighter in the inner corner of the eye to elongate it.
- Apply eyeliner to your lid and inner waterline. Finish the eyes with mascara and some wispy false lashes.
- Finish the look with tons of gold highlighter, a nude lip liner, lipstick and gloss for the ultimate golden glam.
This look deserves its equal, so go for a glamorous black dress like the Louisa to create the ultimate night out look.
We love this stunning natural look, perfect for those of you who wanna wear makeup, but look like you’ve hardly got any on at all! This look is all about framing those natural features like brows, cheekbones and eyes. Copy this look for a date or cocktails with the girls for effortless glam.
- Pay attention to your skin, making sure you’ve cleansed, toned and moisturised to give you the best possible base. Apply a light reflecting, shimmer primer across the face and top with a tinted moisturiser. Apply foundation or concealer to any blemishes and under the eyes with a beauty blender.
- Sweep a dark bronzer across your forehead, cheekbones, down the nose, over the eyelid and across the jawline.
- Apply tons of your favourite highlighter across the cheeks with a small brush, layering it up for a striking glow. Apply some down the nose, on the cupids bow, under the arch of your brow and in the inner corner of your eye.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to any gaps in your brows and top with clear brow gel, using upward sweeping motions.
- Use a thin brush to apply eyeliner on your lid with a small flick at the end. Apply two coats of lengthening mascara, falsies are optional for this look, but if you’re a lash addict, choose a natural, fluttery pair.
- Choose a warm shade of lipstick with a natural finish and apply one layer, blending out for a subtle look.
This look is amazing with the Deanna camel loungewear set. Just add perspex heels and a box clutch if you’re heading out, or fresh chunky trainers if you’re doing something a lil more casj.
Miley is giving us total 90s grunge vibes with this edgy glam! This look would be amaze for a gig or concert, paired with some ripped jeans and a cap. Subtle and simple, it’s easy to recreate and perf for matte makeup lovers!
- Start by applying primer and your favourite foundation to create a fresh face. Apply concealer to any blemishes and set with lots of powder to keep your face in place.
- Apply a peach or pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks and blend some subtle bronzer across your face. Add a light dusting of silver highlighter.
- Use an eyebrow pencil to define your brows, brushing them out for a softer look.
- Grab your fave eyeliner and create a wing, try applying it from the outside in if you struggle with application. Add a little silver highlighter in the inner corner of your eye.
- Choose a red lipstick and lipliner that matches your skin tone, choose a blue red for paler toned skin and a warm red if you have tanned or darker skin. Apply in a ‘dot’ and ‘dash’ style, joining the dots with a dash to outline the lip. Fill in with red lipstick for a look that Miley would LOVE.
This look is amazing with a black top to make the red lippy stand out. We love the Keeley one shoulder crop to complete this look.
Everyone knows that Gem is the queen of glam, so she’s the ultimate go-to when it comes to a night out look! Once you’ve secured that Essex blow dry, go all out with ultra extra makeup and some huge false lashes. Steal the GC’s look with these steps.
- Prep the skin with a mattifying primer and apply setting spray to hold the makeup. Use a full coverage foundation and concealer, applying the concealer under the eye in a ‘V’ shape. Set with translucent powder all over the face and a yellow toned powder under the eyes.
- Apply tons of bronzer across the cheeks, forehead, cheekbones, jawline and down the sides of the nose to contour. Use a glowy highlighter to accentuate your cheekbones, layering up for maximum impact.
- Use a brow pomade to frame your brows, make sure you don’t go OTT as it will take attention away from your eyes. Tidy up underneath with some concealer and a small brush.
- Pat an eyeshadow primer on the eyes, then apply a white or light cream shadow under the brows. Dust a little highlighter on top, under the arch of the brow.
- Use a caramel or light brown coloured shade as a transition colour, sweeping it across the eyelid in a circular motion. Pat a warm chocolate brown under this colour, blending it all over the lid.
- Use a black gel eyeliner to line the eye and set with a pencil eyeshadow brush full of matte black eyeshadow. Blend the eyeshadow slightly to smudge and create a smokey eye. Highlight the inner corner of the eye to make it pop with a light sparkling shadow.
- Apply the gel liner to the lower and upper waterline. Coat the lashes with mascara and apply some dramatic falsies with a dark coloured glue.
- Finish the look with nude lipliner and some pastel pink lipstick.
This ultra glamorous look needs a show stopping dress, so team it with the Clarence for a look that’s totally approved by the GC!