FAQS - Returns Information
How do I return an item?
Its super easy to return any unwanted items.
Send returns to:
Parmida Fashion LTD
12-14 Midland Street Ardwick
On your delivery note, tick the items you wanna return. Tell us why you’re returning it using the reason codes provided (was it too big, too small? just not what you thought?)
Enclose your delivery note with the item(s) and package up securely, using the original packaging if possible.
Take your parcel to any Post Office counter ask for a certificate of postage from the Post Office if you’re not already given one.
Please allow 14 working days for us to receive your item(s).
Click here and follow the steps to print your own returns label.
Once completed, you should receive an email with instructions on how to return your order. You will also receive a tracking link.
What's your return policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Receipt date will be provided by the courier service.
- Items must not be worn and must not be washed under any circumstances.
- Please ensure that you are careful when trying on items, as items with false tan, make-up or any other stains will not be accepted.
- Beauty products and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- UK customers can use our prepaid returns label. £2.50 will be deducted for UK customers however you must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Femme Luxe.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if we have proof of delivery i.e GPS tracking, customers signature or photographic evidence of safe place.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you've lost your postage tracking receipt.
- Please note replacement orders are non returnable and non refundable.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY?
We're sorry to hear that you received a faulty item. In the event of receiving a faulty item, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning. You can do so by contacting our team via contact us or email us direct email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 days for your return to be processed and up to 7 days for the funds to be in your bank. After you have returned your item(s) to us, if you have not been refunded after 14 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with proof of postage information from your return courier receipt.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notifying you. Please note that it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS - Delivery Charge
We will refund the postage charge if you have cancelled your contract/order with us in agreement with the Consumer Contracts regulations. If the order has already been processed then this may affect the amount that will be refunded to you. Please see our returns policy to get further information on your cancellation rights.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. This is due to the fast-fashion structure of our business meaning that items often quickly go out of stock.
You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. To avoid disappointment and the item selling out, please place an order for a new item ASAP. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?’.
THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us via post:
Femme Luxe, Parmida Fashion LTD, 12 - 14 Midland Street, Arwick, Manchester, M12 6LB
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
You will then receive a refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable, in addition to the other items outlined in our returns policy.
Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case, then we can rationally decline your refund.
I WANT TO RETURN A PRODUCT BUT LOST MY DELIVERY NOTE
Received your Femme Luxe items but aren’t 100% in love? No worries, here’s what you’ve gotta do:
- First, log into your account
- Check your order history and select the order you want to return
- Now print the order details
- Download your prepaid post label here
- If you don’t have an account – that’s ok, you can still return it to us.
- Package up your unwanted purchase with a note inside including your name and order number (you’ll find this on your confirmation email).
- Download your returns label here, and post back to us from your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.